Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas tree decorated: check

it off the list of holiday to-do's.


Here are a couple of my favorite ornaments:




Everything was ready for a little practice before bedtime. Someone thought the tree would look better with her in front of it. As usual, I think she's right.


And no, she's not playing holiday music. Rather, she's sawing away at version of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," which she plays to the beat of "Mississippi hot dog." Those crazy Suzuki instructors.

Merry happy.

1 comment:

Libby said...

1. Your tree looks just beautiful!

2. I remember having to eek out Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the violin. It was shortly after that performance that I was encouraged to try the piano. ;)

3. You're hubby does pick out the best gifts! I am mega-impressed!!