Someone is also using this propaganda to frame my conservative (yes, there's at least one in every family) brother-in-law. It is absolutely not true: We will both vote. Someone's got to cancel him out.
As a matter of fact I have almost finished voting. Husband and I are on permanent absentee voting status so we can sit down with our pile of campaign literature and noodle it all out.Sophie was home with a head cold yesterday, so I had chance work on it. My ballot is complete, but I need to leave it out for Husband, so he can
- Yes on 1 (high-speed train between SF and LA)
- Yes on 2 (treatment of farm animals)
- Yes on 3 (Children's hospitals)
- No on 4 (parental notification of abortion)
- No on 7 (renewable energy—bad for small alternative energy providers)
- No on 8 (limit on marriage—don't fuck with my state constitution; don't legislate love)