Friday, April 25, 2008

Bonnano alert

Another sure sign that spring is here: The annual Sunfest Bonanno Sale is next week! Thanks, Vivian, for the heads up. (Sandals with their own blog—you gotta love that.)

The sale runs May 1–4 and is for $20.00 off every pair of Bonanno's. Here's what happened last time they had a sale:




I'm a flip-flops gal at heart. But I figured that if I'm going to wear flip-flops to work (this is California, after all) I should class myself up a little by substituting these for my standard rubber models. And while I concede there's no noticeable change in anyone's perception of me, I think they look nice. I'm wearing the ones on top today with jeans and this white tee I bought at Target last weekend.

These are my favorites, and if I get another pair at this sale they will be this style. Maybe black with white? I also think the white/shell combo. looks nice.




Even at $20 off, it's a pricey pair of sandals for me, but I really do think they're worth it. They are beautifully made and come feeling already broken in. And who can resist their interactive "customize your sandals" page? I have could played around with it for hours. Take a look at the customer picks on "popular color combinations" to get a better look at some of the colors. And since I saved all that money on the Target tee . . . Not a word to Husband, k?

9 comments:

Kate said...

So excited for this - I LOVE Bonnanos:)

Beth said...

Thanks for the heads up! I love the color combo on your monogrammed pair by the way!

Unknown said...

Oh Cindy...the sandals are wonderful. I would love to buy a pair for my sister for Mother's Day. Where can I get them?

Cindy said...

Alrighty, Mike: I've fixed the link, so you're good to go. Your sister will love you forever.

I hope your art show went (or is going) well. Maybe we can take a sewing class together later in the summer! By then I actually know how to use my machine.

Anonymous said...

I love that top!! I am off to Target!

Kate said...

Tag!

Belle said...

How cute! I would wear flip flops year round if I could.

KatieGirlBlue said...

Um, yeah....I, too, have designed every possible combination on that website. I'm still in rubber Old Navy flops, though, because really, our flipper season is so short, I just can't pay the big bucks.

However, I am SO impressed by this mystery Mike, who obviously loves his sister very much. You know cool people, Cindy!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Nice. I'm still debating.